Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
BUSINESS EDUCATION SERIES SEMINAR by the Great Game of Business - May 16, 2012
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 11:30 AM (CDT)
THE GREAT GAME OF BUSINESS
"Executive Overview of Open-Book Management"
and Facility Tour
for business owners and key leaders
Thousands of companies have dramatically improved their financial performance and the lives of their employees. The secret: a culture of ownership that allows them to tap into the most under-utilized resource in business today: the enthusiasm, intelligence, and creativity of working people everywhere. It’s called The Great Game of Business.
· How to teach your employees to think and act like owners
· What “Open Book Management” is, and what it is not
· How to develop leadership at all levels
· How to delegate more and increase accountability throughout your company
This is the one thing you need to do to dramatically
improve your financial performance!
These three businesses, of different sizes and industries, have successfully impacted their business through open-book management:
· GINGER BAY SALON and SPA (100 employees) - They got through one of the worst recessions selling luxury services by conducting weekly huddles, forecasting numbers and keeping the scoreboards updated.
· BOOKSOURCE (250 employees) - They've taught the numbers to all of their employees and the employees are using that information to create success in their departments.
· SKELETON KEY (12 employees) - They've significantly grown their business over '09 and were able to pay out a substantial bonus.
Network with other business owners, enjoy lunch and receive a free executive summary of the book, The Great Game of Business.
Attendance is limited, so sign up today!
11:30am - Noon Lunch and Networking
Noon - 1:30pm Seminar including Q&A
1:30pm Drawing and Tour
The Great Game of Business improves your business results by helping you teach your employees to think and act like owners.
Bill Collier is the event host and is the local franchisee and coach for GGOB. Bill is a long-time entrepreneur who discovered The Great Game of Business in 1993 when he was president of BC Group International. He used open book management and other GGOB approaches to achieve excellent results until he sold the company in 2005. Now he helps local businesses via coaching, training, implementation of open book management, and peer advisory roundtable groups.
Bill Collier (314) 221-8558
Mary Beth Marshall (314) 517-7017
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.